Ahh, yes. The stress of finals has settled in on everyone. Late nights, Redbull and moral support will get you through it!
To help alleviate some of this stress, here are some things to remember!
SURVIVAL GUIDE: FINALS WEEK EDITION
1. Water is your friend. Yes, Redbull may make you bug-eyed until 4 AM, but your body cannot function on sugar and caffeine alone!
2. Schedule out your study sessions and take breaks! Do not cram for one subject ALL DAY LONG. Break it up, keep yourself interested.
3. Make your flashcards or study guides colorful. Come up with whacky ways to remember things!
4. Eat properly. Please do not live off a box of cheez-its for the week. I know we may feel too tired to make a substantial meal, but at least throw in some basic fruits and veggies.
5. Sleep is NOT for the weak! Sleep is a period of restoration for your body that is either weary from studying or procrastinating. If possible, take a 20 minute nap in-between each study session. I promise that you will think more clearly and feel re-energized.
6. No class, GPA or teacher can define you. We all excel at different things. YOU ARE LOVED.
Best of luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
(P.S. Be sure to love on your seniors before they graduate)